Thursday, November 7, 2013

BEST. INTERVIEW. EVER.

Have you ever had the feeling of being in absolutely the right place at the right time?  That's how I felt about my interview with Juanita today, which was hands down the best interview experience I'd ever had--painless, efficient, quick, fun, and affirming.  Best of all, looks like I got a job out of the deal.

It is not a dental hygiene job, but because of the hours it will allow me to continue looking for the right dental hygiene job.  Plus, it's for the Red Cross, which is an organization I can be proud to have a part in.  The pay is about the same as what I was making in Boise, and it looks like I will start next Monday.

So good job clapping everyone!

I wanted to include a few photos of the building where I had my interview.  I have never seen a building with a built-in waterslide before ;)  One of the many things I love about southern Arizona is some of the unique architecture.

Thanks again for all of the support and good wishes.  Have a great weekend ahead!





I loved that none of the offices in this building could be entered from the parking lot.  You had to enter from the central plaza, where there were trees, ponds, and fountains.  So beautiful, but so sunny it was hard to take a decent picture (highs in the low- to mid-80s this week, btw :0)

2 comments: